Comments on Swedish news
I thought I’d write some short comments about some recent Swedish news, just to express my view on them.
- Deputy Prime Minister Bo Ringholm thinks the Swedish police is lazy
- Apparently he did an interview over the phone, and didn’t hang up properly. The journalist stayed on the line and taped a two minute conversation between Bo Ringholm and another guy, saying things that should only be said behind closed doors (especially if you’re the Deputy Prime Minister).
But I guess this goes to show what happens if managers don’t learn the technical aspects properly… 😉
- Man evicted for standing up when peeing
- An old guy living in the town of Sundsvall in an apartment building was evicted by his landlord for the reason that when we went up to pee at night, it evidently made such ringing sound throughout the whole building so everyone got disturbed. The man, of course, fights this and says that it’s definitely his right to pee whichever way he wants to in his own apartment. I couldn’t agree more. Get some isolation in the skanky house instead.
- Column about the ruckus in Ronna
- This is quite a long story, so I won’t try to cover it here. I just wanted to say that Nima Daryamadj has written a great column expressing his view (a view I share a 100%).
I definitely think you should be allowed to pee the way you want 😉 But anyway, to calm down the neighbours, this man could try to pee while standing only on rainy nights. This way the sound would mix with the rain and nobody would notice 🙂
Ha ha! Well, fortunately enough, it rains pretty often here in Sweden. Otherwise his bladder would've bursted by now, given your suggestion. 🙂
Errr… can the journalist publish the content of that recording? It wasn't authorized, therefore should be considered off-the-record. Right? o_O Journalists have a code to follow. Still, the Prime Minister should be more careful.. i always double check after hanging up on "important" calls.. 😛 hahahah
Regarding Nima Daryamadj's column: I just LOVE angry columnists … 😀 Very strong article, some of the other he has written are really good to.
I was wondering about that too. But I guess it's ok since he didn't hang up.
Absolutely, most of Nima's columns are very good.