It is soon summer (Yay!) and about time for a last Geek Meet before a summer break!
In February, when we had Christopher Blizzard over for Geek Meet, he had seen me give a presentation at FOSDEM in Brussels two days prior to that about HTML5, and he wondered if I had given it at a Geek Meet. I said no, and he said that I should. So, then the thought of me being the speaker at Geek Meet was woken again (last time was 2007!), and it felt right to do that now.
The talks I’m going to give are:
- An Introduction to HTML5
- This will give you an introduction to HTML5, where it came from, what it actually is and where we are today.
None of the presentations are going to be super-technical, but I hope to inspire, give some food for thought and naturally that some of the attendees will go home with some new technical knowledge.
The schedule of the Geek Meet evening looks like this:
- 18:00 Mingle and getting your seats. Show up at this time.
- 18:30 First talk: An Introduction to HTML5
- 19:30 Pizza and drinks (beer & wine)
- 21:15-ish Mingle, and getting to know each other. 🙂
Date & Location
Sign up now!
There are 150 seats available, so write a comment below now to get one! Please please make sure you know you can attend before you write a comment.
All sold out! Please write a comment to be put on a waiting list.