Beginning of June will be a very interesting time for developers in the Stockholm area. Not only do we have Geek Meet Charity June 4th but Mozilla will throw an event June 2nd as well!
The Swedish Community Meetup will take place June 2nd at the lovely office of bwin in central Stockholm. It is naturally free to attend, and not only will you get great presentations and mingling, but also beer and pizza, on the house!
The program is as follows:
- 18:00 Doors open, mingle, welcome drink
- 18:30 Welcome (Patrick Finch)
- 18:45 SUMO (Support at Mozilla) presentation (David Tenser)
- 19:15 QA (Carsten Book)
- 19:45 BREAK: beer + pizza
- 20:15 Developing an Add-on for Firefox (Robert Nyman – Yeah, that’s me )
- 21:00 Community Marketing (William Quiviger)
- 21:15 Finish pizza, beer, resume conversations
- 21:45 Leave bwin: those still standing retire to Bishop’s Arms
For those with keen eyes: yes, I will be speaking about developing Firefox add-ons, and hopefully give a good introduction and insight into that.
Time & place
The event will start at 18.00 June 2nd at the bwin office (map to the location).
Make sure to register for the event right now!
More information about the event can be found in Mozilla i Sverige: Det blir kul! by Patrick Finch, Mozilla European Marketing Manager.
If you are interested in the open web, Mozilla or web development in general, I strongly suggest you come there!
PS. If you plan on attending, feel free to write a comment here so I can look out for you! DS.